June 10, 2011

Wipeout HD/Fury

Date played: June 9th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10


My favorite anti-gravity craft

More online Wipeout racing!  If it's always this easy to find a match in this game, I think I will stick with it to scratch my competitive online gaming itch for a while.  Again, I mostly dominated my opposition, finishing on the podium for most of my races and winning a few.  I was stuck doing two venom class races and I was horrible because I was so used to the faster craft.  I braked too much and cut corners too quickly.  I actually placed last in one of them...

Then I got into a 7 race tournament for the first time.  It was really fun but I think I was playing with experienced players because I placed 5th overall at the end of it and I got eliminated twice.  I will play tournaments again for sure.