June 17, 2011

L.A. Noire

This slick motherfucker fooled me.

Date played:June 16th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 80 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I solved The Naked City and it was one of the longest, if not the longest case so far.  This was surprising to me because it was DLC.  I tailed Arnett to his destination.  I like the tailing missions.  In a car, it's pretty easy but on foot, it can be difficult because you have to stay very far away from your target to avoid detection.  Once I got him in the interview room, I fucked up bad, I failed all three questions.

This case was actually very complicated and involved many people, most of them bad people.  The final sequence was very memorable but I won't spoil it.  I also did a few side missions, one involved examining a dead body and another was a shootout in a warehouse reminiscent of GTA.