June 5, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops

Come on Sony, make it easy to spend money
Date played: June 4th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 20 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

Three quick Team Deathmatches.  I did pretty well considering how much I've been struggling in this game lately.  I think I did well mostly because I took my time a bit more than usual.

I also started looking a little bit less at the minimap because I would rely on it a little bit too much and would get caught by ghost users.  This is something I have struggled with since CoD 3.

There are new maps coming out soon but I don't have a good way of getting money on my PS3.  My credit card doesn't work due to address verification systems and no one seems to be selling PSN cards online in Canada.  I wish Sony would just let use Paypal...