June 27, 2011

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Date played: June 26th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 90 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

Burning these Borgia towers down is really fun!
I spent almost two hours playing Assassin's Creed and I didn't touch a story mission.  I spent more of my time kind of screwing around the world.  I burned down one Borgia tower and actually spent most of my time roaming around buying properties.  Since these properties generate cash, I figured it would be a good idea to start investing early.  I now get about 3500 Florins per 20 minutes of game time.

I actually can't believe I played so long without really doing anything but one Borgia tower...  Oh yeah and I've been renovating tunnel entrances which are supposed to allow me to fast travel but whenever I try, I get an error message.  It will probably sort itself out as I progress.  I'm a little disappointed with the game's frame rate, it's not as smooth as it was in Assassin's Creed 2 but I played that on 360 so maybe it's just a bad port.  Next time I play I will definitely play some story missions.