June 24, 2011

Pop Island Paperfield

Good graphics for a 2$ game!
Date played: June 24th
Platform: DSi Ware
Time played: 5 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I had downloaded this game before transferring my DSi games to my 3DS since I had a few Nintendo points left.  I wasn't expecting much.  Then my friend saw it on my menu and asked to see it then while in the menu, I discovered that it supports game sharing!  We played one quick round to just kind of see what it's all about.

This is a capture the flag game with vehicles.  I chose a little hovercraft and my friend chose a tank.  We quickly understood how to play and had fun in the small amount of time we had.  The graphics are nice and the controls feel good.  There are two buttons, jump and shoot.  It's interesting and I have to see if it supports online play (I doubt it).  If so, this could be a surprise gem!