June 6, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops

Maybe I should...

Date played: June 5th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 70 minutes
Session fun rating: 6\10

I was either really hot or really cold tonight.  One match I would be amazing and get a 2.70 K/D ratio, the next I'm barely hitting 1.00.  Either way, I had fun and that's what counts right?  There was one match that was more memorable than the others, it was on Crisis.  While I normally don't like this map, I did very well on it today for some reason and managed a well placed sentry gun and an attack helicopter that stayed for it's full duration.

Also, the more I play it, the more I hate Discovery.  It's probably because I mostly play Team Deathmatch though, I imagine it would be better in Domination or Demolition.  Actually, I think I should take a TDM break, it's starting to get old.  Then again, I do have something like 15000 kills in this game, maybe I should just move on.