June 26, 2011

Just Dance 2

Date played: June 25th
Duets are awesome
Platform: Wii
Time played: 30 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

Fiew!  What a workout!  My girlfriend asked me about Just Dance out of the blue.  She said it looked fun and decided to buy it today.  We played a few songs together and after 30 minutes, I was out of breath and sweating!  Of course, I'm not in great physical shape but it was still pretty intense.  The game is all about moving the Wii remote to match the coach on screen.  It's a bit difficult to understand the moves at first but once we started to understand, we did better.  She mostly beat me though.

There are some decent songs on the disc including D.A.N.C.E, one of my favorite dancing songs.  We also played some Jackson 5, Avril Lavigne and even the opening song from Austin Powers 2.  Just Dance 2 is not my kind of game but it will be fun when we have guests who don't give a shit about video games.  It's like karaoke for your body!