January 15, 2015

Bravely Default

Date played: January 14th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 4/10

This rings a bell..
I wanted to play a bit of Bravely Default before bed, but it seems like this isn't a game to play in short bursts like that. I didn't actually get to play, I only managed to do some shopping for new weapons, progressed the story, got a new character in the party and read some entries in the new journal I received.

Ringabel is the new character and he seems to know all about Tiz and Agnes, but otherwise suffers from amnesia. It seems he doesn't know anything except what he saw in his journal, which I can now access from a menu. It acts as a database of sorts with entries on everything I've seen in the game so far including characters, locations and story. I took him outside for a quick battle and stopped there. We are heading to some ruins next to find a sorcerer who set fire to a house in town.