September 16, 2011

Wipeout HD/Fury


Date played: September 15th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 25 minutes
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played a few Flash class single races in a lobby that had between three and four people so it made for some pretty tight races.  With more players, the gap between first and last place is always bigger than when there are only a few players.  I placed second, fourth, first and second in my four races, a pretty good session IMO.

Also it was cool because our lobby had one American, one German, one Belgian and myself, Canadian.  I like it when there is a good mix of nationalities, it kind of makes it seem like it's an olympic race or a world championship.

There is a Vita Wipeout game coming out and while I don't really want a Vita just yet, Wipeout makes a strong fucking argument for me.