September 26, 2011

EVE Online

The Atron, my new ship!
Date played: September 23rd, 24th and 25th
Platform: PC
Time played: 180 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I started really cutting my teeth into this game.  I did a bunch of missions for the military tutorial agent so that combat and ship fitting is starting to make more sense to me.  I've been using a new ship that is bigger, faster and stronger than the rookie ship, the Atron.  I've fitted two close range hybrid weapons, some armor repair modules and shield modules.

Missions have been about going someplace, shooting dudes or structures and looting the hell out of everything.  I've been learning to use the market a bit as well, selling redundant loot and making decent money.  I've learned combat skills like shield skills and targeting skills.  There isn't much else to say really, it's a slow game and it is an MMO after all.  I'm kind of hoping I get a new ship with more power soon but we'll see.