September 11, 2011

Pilotwings Resort

The graphics are great and they look even better in 3D
Date played: September 10th
Platform: 3DS
Time played: 40 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played more missions in the fourth cup.  One of them was a simple hand glider course that I three starred pretty easily.  The next was a plane mission where I had to repeat Miguel's (just a random mii I guess) stunts while going through rings.  There was another one where I had to push giant balloons in a jetpack, that one was pretty hard because I screwed up my angle a lot.

The last mission I played had me trying to reach 1500 meters altitude in a hand glider then land on the target when three minutes has passed.  I did pretty good but I lost a lot of points in my landing.  I only got two stars so I'll have to try this one again next time I play.