September 27, 2011

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Darunia can fucking dance baby!
Date played: September 26th and 27th
Platform: 3DS
Time played: 30 minutes
Session fun rating: 7/10

I had a bit of time to play in bed today so I popped in Zelda.  I headed to Kakariko village and herded the lady's chickens into their pen.  It really wasn't worth it as she only gave me stupid rupees.  I then went up the mountain to go see the Gorons.  I fell down the big hole in the middle of the city and accidentally found the Goron elder's room.  I played the Royal song to get in then played the Forest song in front of the Goron.  He started dancing like a madman!  I didn't remember that part hehehe....

He then gave me the Goron bracelet which allows me to lift the bomb plants that grow around the area. I explored a bit of the Goron city, blowing up walls and such but there are still a lot of secrets to find I think.  I can't remember what I'm supposed to do with the giant spinning urn in the middle....