September 22, 2011

Gears of War 3

The Leviathan is fucking awesome!
Date played: September 21st
Platform: Xbox 360
Time played: 10 minutes
Session fun rating: 7/10

I really didn't have time to play but I wanted to show the game to my girlfriend for a little bit so I completed the second chapter of the first act.  I got into an exoskeleton mech thing and shortly after, we got attacked by a Leviathan, a giant sea creature with slimy eyes and a glowing mouth.  I shot it's eye until it oozed little spider beasts then took it down by shooting rockets in it's mouth.  It was a pretty cool fight and the Leviathan is really cool looking.

Then the chapter ended and I saw a glimpse of the next one which takes place one hour before and features Cole.  I can't wait to spend more time with this game, it's amazing already.