September 18, 2011

Mario Kart Wii

Baby Daisy is a new character.... I think
Date played: September 16th and 17th
Platform: Wii
Time played: 180 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I unlocked a bunch of crap.  Baby Daisy, Bowser Jr, Birdo and a bunch of karts and bikes.  I did some time trials and some Grand Prix but I spent most of my time playing online with my girlfriend.  She seems to like the middle class characters and she's been doing pretty well.

I had a few really bad races but mostly, I was finishing in the top 4.  I seem to do better on the circuits than the crazier tracks.  Also, the online interface sucks balls.  You can't quit in most cases, you have to wait until the end of the race.  You can't change characters after every race, you have to back out, which sucks.  Also, there is no way of communicating with these people.  I hope Nintendo gets their shit together because they are starting to smell a lot like 1999.