April 22, 2011

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

My weapon
Date played: April 20th, 21st and 22nd
Platform: 3DS
Time played: 40 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

This game is great for playing while watching Netflix or TV.  I can play a quick match or just mess around with my StreetPass figurines.  I am getting better now that I have assigned new move to my Lite touch pad shortcuts.  I beat a Ibuki player multiple times in a row.  I think he was really new though, he wasn't doing focus attacks and was not blocking much.  I also had some close fights with a Blanka and a Cammy.

Guile is still causing me problems.  I think it's because people who use Lite controls don't have to charge their Flash Kicks and Sonic Booms.  Anyway, I had some close fights with the guy but he won 2/3 matches.

I also played against a good Rose player who beat me and I beat the same guy when he used Seth.  Oh yeah and I tried Ken again but wasn't very successful, I prefer to have good range.