April 17, 2016

Super Mario World

Date played: April 16th
Platform: 3DS

I played through all the levels in the 5th world, the Forest of Illusion, and a few levels in the 6th, Chocolate Island during my daughter's dance class. The levels have been getting harder and harder of course, though I haven't had many issues completing them yet.

The Forest of Illusion is filled with secret exits and alternate paths. When I was a kid, I had trouble simply finding my way out of that place. Today, it's easy of course, I've played it so many times, but honestly, finding the right path isn't easy.

Chocolate Island is one of my favorite worlds in the game. The level design is interesting, most of the levels are challenging, and best of all, there are tons of dinosaur enemies, and I love dinosaurs! I made it about halfway through Chocolate Island, so I'm getting close to the end real quick.