April 6, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: April 5th
Platform: PC

Last night, I needed to relieve some stress, so I jumped into Rocket League for an hour or so. I picked the Delorean time machine and played some 3v3. I was pretty damn great last night and I won every single match I played! I didn't do any crazy aerial shit, I stuck to just a fast ground game, but I was very happy with how I played.
I swoop in for a goal from a distance

At one point, I was playing with two idiots, Global Elite and TITANSAREMYTRIGGERS!!!. These two guys were somewhat competent, but they were clearly idiots. They made stupid plays, got in the way and worst of all, were about as dumb as you can be in chat... I have to admit, it was entertaining to watch them, though it was frustrating when one of them was on my team.