April 8, 2016

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Date played: April 7th
Platform: PS4

I spent lots of time claiming the last territory in the game, Westminster. I gathered countless chests, got all of the beer bottles and pressed flowers in the game and completed many side missions that capture territory. Even though I played for almost 2 hours, I kind of have nothing to say...
Evie proudly wears her new crimson red outfit
The side missions were fun, and I managed to do most of them rather cleanly, using stealth a lot. In the process, I got my reputation up to max level with a few factions, which rewarded me with most of the best equipment in the game. Jacob and Evie are now pretty much as powerful as they will ever be, wearing the best gear and having all of their skills learned. Now, all I have to do is continue playing the story missions, no more busywork!