April 14, 2016

DiRT Rally

Date played: April 13th
Platform: PC

Holy. Shit.

DiRT Rally is fucking intense man. I played one, 4 stage event set in a forest in England somewhere. I took my trusty Mini to the limit on the gravel roads and managed to place 2nd in the event overall. It took quite an effort though...
I tear it up in the old Mini Cooper
The game is simply terrifying. It feels more tense than most of the horror games I've played... Every single corner is scary. Every bump in the road is a menace. Every tree is a killer in disguise. It was a real challenge to simply stay on the road, let alone set a good time.

But that's what I love about games like this. They push me forward, forcing me to be better and better at each attempt. I loved every moment of my time with the game, I just hope I'll be able to handle the faster cars...