April 15, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: April 14th
Platform: PC

Sometimes, I just have to let off some steam, and Rocket League is always a great way to do that. I played a few matches of 3v3 with some random people and I was pretty good. I actually didn't score too much, but I had lots of assists, setting up plays from deep in my own zone.
Rocket League is like comfort food, but in gaming form

For most of the time, I played with another person who was at about the same skill level as me, while we were both a bit better than everyone else on the field. At first, we were on the same team, and that meant that we won everything easily. However, we were soon put on opposite teams, so that was really exciting. We ended up being rivals, but all in good fun. I would block his shots, or cut his angle of attack, or even blow him up, knowing that he was the most dangerous person on the field. It was a real pleasure playing with this guy.