April 30, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: April 29th
Platform: PC

My youngest brother came over for a couple of hours last night, and a lot of that time was spent playing hoops in Rocket League. We made a really good basketball team together. We had great synergy, completing each other's passes and keeping pressure on the opposing team. We won quite a bit, though we were pitted against against some great players more often than we would have liked.
I score a goal with the van as my brother retreats to defend our net
Hoops is wonderful to play with a friend, and it made me think of other ways to play Rocket League that could be cool. For example, I keep thinking of a double sized arena, with 6 players on each team or something. Maybe a football inspired game would be good too, with a net set up high in the air like field goals.