April 12, 2016

Far Cry Primal

Date played: April 11th
Platform: PS4

I'm making my way down to the Izila fort, on the Southern end of the map. Most of my time was spent completing side quests, like tribal clashes finding lost Wenja. I also captured a couple of outposts and a bonfire, collecting collectibles along the way.

I earned a few trophies along the way, like killing 100 enemies with the spear. My proudest moment is when I received the trophy for killing an enemy with a spear from 50 feet or more. I used the owl to mark an enemy, so that the distance was shown on my screen. Then I got to high ground, aimed slightly higher than my target and hoped for the best. It worked!!!
My 50 foot spear throw!
I'm a bit more aggressive in combat too now, using my take downs, shards, sting bombs and spears more liberally. It's costing me more ressources, but it's worth it I think. I'm also using high ground more often, jumping down on enemies to stab them from above. It's quite satisfying. I'm ready for the fort now, I can't wait to battle these fuckers.