April 24, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: April 23rd
Platform: PC

My youngest brother came over and we ended up playing a lot of 3v3 Rocket League. We made a very good team, as usual, but we were paired up against some strong players, so every game was a big battle. We had a couple of blowout games, including a sexy 7-0 victory, but for the most part, we had to fight for every inch.
My brother and I wore tiaras and matching white stripes
We also played a bit of ranked mode, and I'm pretty high rank, so that was even more difficult, but also really fun. Finally, we played a little bit of hockey mode. I was a lot better at it than the last time I tried, scoring good goals from a distance and using the lower friction of the puck to my advantage. Next week, there will be an update that adds a basketball mode, so that should be really interesting!