March 25, 2016

Thursday Night Special: Chill Edition

Date played: March 24th
Platform: PC

My brother and a friend came over last night to hang out, so of course, we spent a good amount of time playing Rocket League! We had tons of fun, but we had a lot of trouble winning. I think we may have won only 1 or 2 matches... I mean, we played rather well overall, but we hit some tough opponents. We weren't at our best, but we still managed a few good plays, lots of epic saves and the occasional beautiful goal. I'm still disappointed that we didn't win much, but it was fun for sure.
My brother (front) watches as I (air) score a sick goal from his beautiful pass

I also spent a few minutes playing Sid Meier's Starships to show the game to my friend. He likes Civ a lot, so he was curious to see what this game was all about. Then, we played a few minutes of The Vanishing of Ethan Carter because my brother was curious. I was completely lost in the game and didn't know what to do next, but just looking at the insanely detailed scenery was worth our time.