March 14, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: March 13th
Platform: PC

I jumped into the Batmobile and played a few rounds. In one match, luck was really on my side... I was on the attack, about to shoot on goal, but the goalie was in the right spot to make the stop. In an incredibly funny turn of events, the player quit the match just as he was about to save the shot and disappeared, giving me an easy goal! The other team was not amused.
The goalie disappears as I shoot? Pure luck.
I played really well in general. I had a few hat tricks, many MVP's and a couple of aerial goals. At one point, a player joined a game we were winning 8-3 with less than a minute to spare. His name was IBP Kronovi. I think it was THE Kronovi, one of the top players in the world, maybe the best. He laughed at the score and quit the match though, so I didn't have time to play with him... Maybe I'll try to add him as a friend, I would love to learn from a player like that.