March 15, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: March 14th
Platform: PC

Last night, I've rekindled my love for my first Rocket League crush, Backfire. This car was the only car I used in the early days on PS4. I thought it looked cool, and that was enough for me. I stopped using it after a while though because I was tired of seeing the same car over and over again. With more than 100 hours of Rocket League under my belt, it's nice to have some variety. Lately, I've been changing cars every day, so it felt great to get back to my roots with Backfire last night.
The Backfire car was my first love
I played rather well for most of the night. I got a few satisfying aerial goals, made a good impact on my teams and had many MVP's. I even had a couple of spectacular saves. Later in the evening, I faced a team of players that knew each other and had solid plays. They won every game, but it was a good learning experience. I tried my best, but it wasn't good enough!