March 19, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: March 18th
Platform: PC

I'm back baby!
I got my groove back with Takumi
After a disastrous Thursday evening, I performed much better last night. I was scoring goals, I got a few MVP's and I was hitting the ball as I intended, for the most part anyway. In many games, I was a dominant player, where my plays would set the stage for the other players.

At one point, I played with a very skilled player, but he was a solo player. This guy was very good at controlling the car, hitting the ball and he was fast. However, he was a shitty teammate. He would often hit the ball instead of letting me or the other guy take a better shot. It felt like this guy was playing alone and we would have won a lot more if he just didn't hit the ball sometimes.

It felt great to play well, considering I had such a bad night previously.