March 27, 2016

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Date played: March 26th
Platform: PS4

As Evie Frye, I continued the search for the piece of Eden. I searched a large monument and found some clues that led me to a large church of some sort. After climbing all the way to the top, I found what I was looking for, but was interrupted by Starrick's highest ranked henchwoman, the lady with a minuscule top hat. She fought Evie, but I won the battle. Unfortunately, the lady managed to escape...
Evie fights the lady with the tiny hat
Then, as Jacob, I completed two missions for Pearl Attaway. First, she wanted me to steal the prototypes for a combustion engine! To do this, I needed Ned Wynert's help, who was being transported through the city in a convoy of police carriages. I stole the carriage and ran away, freeing Ned in the process.

Together, Jacob and Ned attacked the train that carried the engines. I had to fight my way through the enemy train to release the wagons so that Ned could pick it up with our own train. It was a really fun mission.

Finally, I did another mission for Pearl where I had to sabotage some cargo on boats on the River Thames. The mission itself was simple, but when I went to report the news back to Pearl, I caught her deep in conversation with none other than Starrick himself! They are actually cousins, and have been working together this whole time... Jacob is furious, but he gathered enough info to counter-attack. Too bad, Pearl seemed like a cool lady.