March 9, 2016

Rocket League

Date played: March 8th
Platform: PC

Last night, I think I met the most skilled player I've ever played with. His name is Leo, and he was so fucking good, he scored at least 5 goals in each of the 3 matches I played with him. I was against him twice, and with him once.
GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAL

This guy was something else... He was so quick and nimble, he would always show up when you thought he was too far away. He would hit aerial balls that you think are impossible to reach. He almost never missed the ball, even during his crazy air stunts. He saved balls that I thought were guaranteed goals. He was simply spectacular.

Then I got an invite from a friend to play some 2v2, so I joined him and we played 4 or 5 games. We did really well together. It's crazy how much space there is in 2v2... I had room to make big dashes for a long range shot and I could make huge passes that were actually useful. We won all but one of our matches together.