July 21, 2011

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Truth in advertising
Date played: July 20th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 10 minutes
Session fun rating: 7/10

I did the second maze's 10 minutes challenge and I found out that I'm not a big fan of it.  That maze has a weird layout that confused me on multiple occasions and I kind of lost my momentum a lot.  I did have one amazing ghost eating combo, I must have eaten fifty ghosts in fifteen seconds.

I think it's worth mentioning that Pac-Man on 2600 was one of the first video games in my life.  My grandmother lived across the street from us and she had an Atari 2600.  She played games like Berserk, Popeye and Pac-Man on it.  I clearly remember playing some Pac-Man with her when I must have been around 3 or 4 years old.  This is where my love of video games was born honestly.  Many people say that the 2600 version of the game is bad but to me, it was the most amazing thing in the world.  It also turned into my favorite hobby.  For that, thanks Grandma.