July 17, 2011

Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Ghost Recon is the best 3DS game in my opinion
Date played: July 15th
Platform: 3DS
Time played: 50 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played through two missions in bed.  The first one was a defensive mission with only four ghosts.  I picked the engineer, the gunner, the medic and the ghost.  After having played the mission, I think I should have replaced the ghost with the sniper or assault because she wasn't very useful.

The turret did most of the work and the gunner guarded the areas that weren't covered by the turret.  It was pretty easy honestly.  The next mission was a bit longer and I almost failed it because I wasn't careful with my sniper.  Basically, Mink, the engineer, had to go diffuse four missiles and a bunker.  The rest of the team had to clear the way and stop any enemy engineers from reaching the missiles to launch them.  It was pretty straight forward but I kept my sniper in the back to take potshots and I wasn't careful enough with my positioning.  He almost got killed and I had to use the reanimate command power to save the match.