July 29, 2011

Killzone 3

Date played: July 28th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

Here's another game my friend wanted to see.  I played through two levels I think, one was in a scrapyard of sorts where I picked up an AMAZING weapon, the bolt gun.  It shoots explosive bolts at high speeds and long distances.  It then pins enemies to whatever is behind them.  It's powerful, satisfying and violent.  The next level was aboard a giant mobile factory.  Again, the bolt gun was very useful.  It is very effective against jet pack enemies.  I honestly didn't see a reason to use another weapon.
The bolt gun is so much fun!

The mobile factory was very impressive visually as it was slowly moving through the landscape as I was navigating through it.  I have a feeling this game will be over soon.  Too bad because it's very good.