July 7, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops

Date played: July 6th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 45 minutes
Session fun rating: 7/10
I want to shoot a bullet sponge for a change

Back to my old habits of using the M60 all the time.  I did pretty well today going mostly positive in my matches.  I've been favoring counter-spy planes as my first killstreak recently and I feel that it gives me a slight advantage but mostly, it helps the whole team.

I had a really good game on Havana where I didn't have an amazing score but I had some epic battles with another M60 user and a sniper.  It's really fun when you get a chance to have a real firefight with someone in this game.  The weapons are so strong and the characters die so easily that you seldom get a chance to build a real rivalry with other players.  In Halo Reach for example, it's always easy to recognize enemy players by their behaviour because you spend more time fighting them head on.

This makes me want to try another online shooter.  I still have Bad Company 2 on my PC, I could try out all the changes to Team Fortress 2 or maybe I should get a brand new game...