May 1, 2011

Crysis 2

Date played: May 1st
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 40 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

Gould.  He's a weirdo who studies cephalopods.
Well, I reached the guy I was supposed to reach and he found out I wasn't who he thought I was.  It didn't seem to matter too much as he still wanted my help.  There was a cool scene that had me battling a bad guy in mid-air (awesome!) and landing violently on the ground.

Next I had to set up a distraction near wall street so that my friend Gould could infiltrate the building.  I'm really not too clear on the story still but I'm enjoying the fighting and the action.  The nanosuit makes things much more interesting than the average shooter.

I wonder if I'm the only one having this problem but the 5.1 sound mix seems a little off balance.  The sounds from the rear speakers are too loud but they are fine with other games and with movies.  Meh.