December 3, 2015

Rocket League

Ripper is a cool car
Date played: December 2nd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 9/10

Even though I played a bit of Yoshi's Woolly World last night, my attention was really on the gaming sensation of 2015, Rocket League. I rode with the other DLC car I bought yesterday and kicked some fucking ass!

I was pretty damn good last night, scoring a few exceptional goals and defending my zone well. I think I play as a center, holding the center line and roaming on the outskirts of the action until I see an opening. I had better look with matchmaking last night, getting paired up with competent players, and pitted against similarly skilled opponents. I had a great time, won most of my matches and got the MVP more often than not. I'm loving this new car, it has a badass look to it and it handles better than I initially thought.