December 13, 2015

Halo 5: Guardians

Date played: December 13th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 5/10

Well, I finished Halo 5 and it was kind of a shit ending.

The final level was rather simple, with Locke and his team trying to save Master Chief and stop Cortana. Unfortunately, all I got to do was fight some relatively powerful enemies in a large arena, then the game sort of just ends. There's really not much to say. I mean, they stop Cortana and save the Chief, but Cortana gets away and is still a huge threat to the universe.
Locke and Master Chief meet with Dr. Halsey
The best part is when Locke and Master Chief go back to Sanghelios to meet the arbiter and Dr. Halsey, but then the credits roll. It was a very disappointing ending and there was only a single battle to deal with, so I guess I'll have to wait for Halo 6 to see the rest of it.