December 28, 2015

Fallout 4

Date played: December 26th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

The Brotherhood of Steel is no more.

Father tasked me with killing Desdemona and destroy the Railroad, but I like those guys too much, so I warned them and protected them from an attack on their base from the Brotherhood. Then, I teamed up with Tinker Tom and Deacon to raid the police station and steal a Vertibird! We then used it to mount a direct attack against the Prydwen, the Brotherhood's flying base...

This was one of the coolest missions in the game, since I had to kill every last one of the soldiers in the Brotherhood, including all the familiar characters I worked for in that faction. Some of these guys were pretty fucking tough to kill, but I successfully took out everyone, including the elder. I picked up a couple of new weapons along the way, a laser gatling gun and the Railway. The Railway is amazing, it shoots railway spikes, uses steam to fire it's projectiles and makes an awesome steam train sound when reloading. It also packs a big punch...
The wreckage of the Prydwen burns gloriously
Once all the members of the Brotherhood were dead, I placed some explosive charges on the Prydwen and brought it to the ground in a fiery explosion. I am pretty sure I'm now up to the last mission and I'll do it for the Railroad...