December 9, 2015

Kung Fu Rabbit

Date played: December 8th
Platform: Vita
Session fun rating: 6/10
Get that carrot!
Kung Fu Rabbit is a nice little game. It's a platformer that is built like a mobile game (maybe it is a mobile game?) with a series of short levels. The rabbit must gather 3 carrots per level and there is also a secret carrot to find. The 2D action feels great, something that is critical for a game like this. The rabbit can wall jump, slide down walls and jump pretty high. The rest is just pure platforming. There are a few enemies that appear, and can only be dispatched by attacking them from the back. I played through about 15 or 20 levels, then I got to a level that was really hard. I tried it about 10 times and lost interest. I will keep this game installed, but I'm not really sure I'll play it again.