December 25, 2015

Fallout 4

Date played: December 24th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

After the battle of Bunker Hill, I went back to Father, who invited me to a meeting with the directorate of the Institute. To my surprise, he informed everyone that he was dying from an incurable disease, and put me in charge of the entire Institute! Not only do I think that's real stupid, but I'm going to take advantage of that when I take down the synth factory for good...
Father
He tasked me with finding a device at a Mass Fusion plant, which will alleviate some of the power problems of the Institute. Before going there, I completed another side mission where the robotics wing of the Institute rebelled against Father's decision. They locked themselves in their department, so I found a different route inside, convinced them to come out with my charisma skills, then had them executed for their subordination... I know it's kinda rough, but I figure it's a few less people to deal with when I finally assault the place.

Then I went to complete the Mass Fusion quest, which was a long battle against none other than the Brotherhood of Steel... So, those guys aren't my friends anymore. The soldiers in power armor were pretty damn tough, but I'm well equipped and my crit build doesn't disappoint, so I made it through all right.