May 31, 2015

Forza Horizon 2

Date played: May 30th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 9/10

The Horizon Festival continues! I made the road trip to a new area and competed in a retro hot hatch championship in a beautiful 1980 Renault 5 Turbo. This odd little car has some real rally racing roots, so naturally, most of the races in the event were completely offroad. I loved driving this car...
37 vs 037

Once completed, I had the opportunity to complete another showcase event. After racing some jets and a train, I raced against 37 hot air balloons, in an '82 Lancia 037 Stradale! Cleverly, the event is named 37 vs 037... While obviously, hot air balloons aren't as fast as a car, the objective was to overtake all of them before the end of the track, so it was pretty challenging. I also completed many bucket list challenges, including a really fun skill challenge in the perky Ariel Atom at the docks.