May 26, 2015

Mario Kart 7

I was DK, my friend was Yoshi. This is what happened.
Date played: May 25th
Platform: 3DS
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played a championship with a friend at work during break and won without a sweat. To be fair, the tracks were quite difficult since we played the Star Cup at 100cc. Piranha Plant Slide has twisty, watery tunnels and a bit of gliding at the end. My friend always has lots of trouble with the gliding... I really think some time trial practice on tracks with gliding would help my opponent be more competitive...

Wario Shipyard is one of the less interesting tracks in the game, so I don't remember much about that race. Neo Bowser City was a lot of fun though. This track is very challenging, even at 100cc. It has very sharp turns and lots of bottomless pits to fall into, plus, it looks really cool. I like this track a lot. Finally, we took on the amazing Maka Wuhu track, a point to point race with lots of big jumps and an epic gliding portion at the end. I won every race while my friend placed 5th.