May 29, 2015

Forza Horizon 2

Date played: May 28th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 9/10

Once again, I had tons of fun with Forza Horizon 2. I completed a muscle car championship in my beautiful, orange Corvette. There were a lot of off-road events surprisingly, but I blazed through the 4 events rather easily. The next road trip took me to the North-East section of the map.

The bucket list is split up into three sections of 15 events each, for a total of 45. I completed the first 15 and have started the second set. I had the pleasure of driving the absolutely batshit crazy Lamborghini Veneno in one of the events. Then, I rekindled the flame with a car I've had a lot of fun with in Driveclub, the Hennessey Venom GT, which I drove at insane speeds on the highway. I drifted a Corvette in the rain and got some air in a Nissan Skyline. I also found a barn with a new car in it, a very cool, World War era Jeep...
Dennis Nedry would feel right at home in this Jeep Wrangler
Finally, I completed another championship with offroad vehicles. I had few car choices available, so I went with a sporty 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I slapped on a few upgrades and an epic paint job from the community and completed the 4 events in the championship.