May 25, 2015

Forza Horizon 2

Date played: May 24th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played a bit more Forza Horizon 2 and completed my second championship. I drove the Fiat 500 Abarth through 3 races in downtown Nice. The small car handles like a dream, though of course, it lacks quite a bit of power. I really enjoyed looking at the dashboard while driving my soon-to-be, real life car.
This Fiat 500 looks really similar to the car I'm buying this week...
A few events were crossed off from the bucket list as I completed the events near Nice. This included a fun ride in an old Dodge Dart at the docks, where I had do as many huge jumps as possible. I also had a great little time trial in a McLaren P1. I reached the next road trip and made my way North to the next area. I decided that my next championship would be in a 90's rally car. I bought myself a nice little Subaru Impreza WRX STi. I even used a paint design from the community to make it look as close as possible to the iconic rally car I know and love.