May 19, 2015

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious

Date played: May 19th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 9/10

This is such a weird game... I got it for free a while back, and basically, it's a short game based on Forza Horizon 2 that features the cars from Fast & Furious. It also features Ludacris as the narrator...so there's that. I completed a variety of events such as races, style point challenges and time trials. In an incredibly cool event, I even raced a Jeep Wrangler against an attack helicopter. In the middle of the night. In the rain. It was cool as fuck.

The Jeep Wrangler in it's natural habitat
I got the pleasure of driving a 1970 and Dodge Charger R/T, then won a Plymouth Road Runner, a Toyota Supra, a Plymouth Cuda, a 2015 Dodge Charger R/T, a Nissan GT-R, the incredible McLaren P1 and the aforementioned Jeep Wrangler. I also completed 6 special, bucket list events where I got to drive other cool cars like a Ford RS and a Lamborghini Huracan.

Finally, I connected online to a free roam server and played a round of Zombies. Yeah, Zombies in a car game. One player begins the game as the zombie and must touch the other cars to turn them into zombies. I managed to stay uninfected the longest and won the match. I really like everything about this game so far and still have some cars to win to complete collection of Fast & Furious vehicles.