May 27, 2015

Forza Horizon 2

Date played: May 26th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 10/10

I didn't play many events, but the ones I did were very memorable. I started with a new showcase event, a race against a motherfucking train on a dirt path. It was actually rather easy, but it was lots of fun. I then joined the next road trip that led me to a new, rural area. This place has a lake, lots of open fields and hilly terrain. I decided to join a Muscle Car championship and bought myself a car that I've always admired and loved, a late 70's Corvette Stingray.

This beautiful beast is all muscle and no grace, but I love it so much. I chose a nice, bright orange color for it and modified it a bit to increase it's maneuverability and improve it's shitty brakes. I used it to explore the new area, finding billboards, and discovering a new barn with an old VW hippie van inside for me to claim.

This forest is treacherous, terrifying and incredibly fun
The real fun was when I played a bucket list event. In fact, the name of the event should inspire fear and excitement in itself. It is simply called "Rally a Lancia Delta S4 Through the Forest at Night". By far, this was the most difficult thing I've done in this game yet. I mean, I literally had to ride through a forest of deadly trees at high speeds in the dark AND reach the destination under the target time. It was so fucking satisfying when I finally succeeded, after 7 or 8 tries, that I simply had to record a video that you can watch below.