May 30, 2015

Forza Horizon 2

Date played: May 29th
Platform: Xbox One
Session fun rating: 9/10

Once again, I played a ton of Forza Horizon 2 and completed a few championships, lots of bucket list challenges and restored a new barn find. I picked a 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale to race the first championship. It was really cool to have a starting grid filled with Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Audis, some of the events even taking place off road!

The SUV championship features many big jumps!
The bucket list events are all crazier than the next, including a fast run through the city in a Caterham 7, a fun ride in the rain in a Porsche and a couple of speed traps and skill challenges in various cars. I got into another road trip and started another championship. This time, I chose the SUV class and built up a nice BMW X5 M. I gave it a pretty paint job that I downloaded from the community. I completed the 4 races, most of which were offroad. I even ran into a Cadillac Escalade with an Ontario Provincial Police paint job... It was eerily accurate too. I just love everything about Forza Horizon 2.