October 31, 2014

Destiny

Date played: October 30th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 6/10

I played the daily heroic story mission. I set foot on Mars and saw another player doing the same mission, so I invited him to my fireteam so that we could destroy some Vex together. We were tasked with finding the warp gates they installed deep in the ruins of Mars. The other guy was a very well geared titan who was very helpful. We easily decimated the robotic invaders and got our petty ascendant materials.
I love destroying Vex
I then played a few rounds of Control in the Crucible. It's been a while, so my first few rounds were really rough, but I soon got back into the swing of things and scored well enough. Honestly though, I'm not liking grinding for materials to upgrade my gear. I wish I could buy materials from playing the Crucible...