October 5, 2014

Skylanders Swap Force

Date played: October 5th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 7/10

I played through one level of Swap Force at my daughter's request.

I really only played with Jade Fire Kraken unless I had to swap in someone else to open a door or chest. The level had me free one of the four elementals of Skylands, a giant fish that shoots lasers out of it's eyes held captive by evil crystal crap.

Jade Fire Kraken is awesome
There were some new, stronger enemies in this level. Thankfully, my new favorite Skylander is stronger than ever. I now have a charged up melee attack, a strong hop attack that shoots out fireworks, a much stronger Chinese dragon form and even an amazing attack that requires a long activation. The Skylander sets his tail on fire and when it reaches it's body, a devastating ground pound is launched. I love this guy, the fireworks theme makes everything looks awesome.