October 5, 2014

Destiny

Date played: October 5th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 7/10

I finally set foot outside the Crucible, the first time in a long while.

My Guardian rests between farming runs on Earth
I had to go farming for materials to upgrade my gear. I decided to go run some rounds on Mars and the Moon. In the process, I completed some bounties and some patrol missions. I got enough loot to upgrade my rocket launcher, my chest piece and my leg armor. Farming the materials that are looted on the ground and in chests isn't too bad, but finding gear to dismantle into plasteel plating and weapon parts is a real pain in the ass.

I'm thinking Strikes might be a good way to get some weapons and armor to dismantle, but I still have a good bit of Crucible fighting to do to get my exotic helmet and pulse rifle. I have a bit of a problem though as Driveclub is coming out on Tuesday...