October 26, 2014

Destiny

Date played: October 26th
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 7/10

Farm, farm, farm...

I just farmed a bit today. I started with the daily heroic story mission, the first of the Mars missions. This lets me farm ascendant materials which are used to upgrade exotic and legendary gear. It's rare stuff that is hard to find. I also played a few strikes, one on Mars and two on Venus. I then spent some time farming spinmetal on Earth, helium filaments on the Moon and spirit bloom on Venus.

My guardian is well equipped now...
I have enough to upgrade my helmet, but am still missing a bit of plasteel plating. Honestly, it's kind of boring to do this stuff, at least the beautiful environments give me something to look at. I still want to get a new pulse rifle from Crucible marks, but outside of that, I don't have a lot of stuff left to really do. The raid looks cool, but it requires an full 6 person team and there is no matchmaking for it so I doubt I'll ever play it.